We focus on providing good health, nutritious food for the poor and elderly destitutes.
- To promote quality of life and ensure that elderly people are healthy, happy, spiritual, and social.
- To offer a broad range of intellectual, physical, and social activities for the elders and children.
- To provide assistance to elders with their daily lives and ensure they have peace of mind with the help of a support team.
Our Aims & Objectives
To run homes for the aged and provide them with food and shelter with amenities
To run an orphanage for poor and needy children
To run school for the underprivileged smart children
To conduct health awareness camps for slum people
To Educate the illiterates about child health
To conduct special programs on the prevention of AIDS.
- To help the poor | helpless | Homeless |
- We make sure that the senior citizens are comfortable staying in their own homes or with their siblings or relatives homes.
- We take care of their health by taking them to the doctors and giving them medicines.
- We take care of orphan & blind children in our old age home and provide them with a good education.
- We also provide clothes for the people in need in the slums
Rajeswari Foundation has been set up to initiate better interaction between generations. Our sole objective is to provide assistance to older persons and help them. We are making an effort to empower them to lead a life with dignity and respect. We create a friendly environment for older people and strive to support more disabled children to continue their education and pursue a career.